Friday 17 July 2015

Page Arizona

Horseshoe bend was a lovely spot but getting close to the edge wasn't going to happen for me. This was close enough! 



Unlike these two who tried to freak me out multiple times.


Next it was off to Antelope Canyon. I'm so glad a friend told me about this place as it is amazing. See that crack? Yes we were about to descend into the ground.





Hundreds of photos later and we emerged from the ground to a gorgeous blue sky. Truly spectacular place to visit. 



Next was Lake Powell. Not much to see in winter so it was a brief stop. 




Our first try of Denny's at dinner. Boy was it cheap and the meals huge.



I couldn't decide between a salad or nachos so got a half size of both. Half size was a joke, they were full size. No way I was coming anywhere close to eating them both! 











No comments:

Post a Comment